Company deregistration is mandatory if a company is no longer operating in Namibia. If any Company or Close Corporation that was incorporated, ceases to carry on business; it is the duty of the directors, members or agents to apply for the voluntary de-registration of the firm. Contact us today for a free quotation. Below are the steps that should be followed:
- We apply for voluntary de-registration to BIPA Namibia
- BIPA receives and reviews the application letter, and if the entity has outstanding annual duties, a reminder will be sent to the owners
- If no outstanding annual duties are found, BIPA sends a notification of de-registration that the process has commenced
- BIPA sends notification letters of de-registration of the Company/Close Corporation to the Receiver of Revenue and the Social Security Commission.
- If there is no objection from these two institutions, the company de-registration process is approved, published in the Government Gazette and the firm is struck off the system.